Our unique practice benefits include using cutting edge technology to provide quality and effective healthcare. We strive to ensure the availability of high quality services to our patients and emphasize preventive care, including a holistic approach to healthy living. Our doctors are experts in internal medicine and can help you with chronic disease management.
- Same day appointments are available for sick visits, new patients and annual physicals
- Please call us at (301) 444-4402 to schedule your appointment
For the convenience of the patients, we:
Offer care in a modern, comfortable office setting
Offer electronically interfaced EMR with LabCorp and Quest Lab.
Offer EKG, ultrasounds, and pulmonary function testing
Provide prompt progress reports to your other providers
Accept personal checks, cash, all major debit and credit cards.
Are handicapped accessible with ample parking space.
To the appointment, patients are required to bring the insurance card, photo ID, any medical reports, medication bottles, scans or X-rays relevant to your visit and the co-payment or deductible. Please notify us 24 hours in advance, to cancel or reschedule your appointment. For new patients, prepare to arrive 30 minutes early to complete our Patient Registration Form.
Managing your medications plays a vital role in managing your healthcare. Maintaining the correct supply of prescription medication is important for you as a patient.
We participate in an electronic prescription service for quick and easy refills to meet all your prescription needs. If you require any refill of pain medications, we would like you to schedule an appointment.
To refill a current prescription, please access the website or call us during office hours at (301) 444-4402 to speak with a Medical Assistant who can assist you.
Patient education is an important part of our commitment to managing your whole body health and wellness. We will work with you to better understand your condition as well as treatment options. Together we will help you learn how to achieve optimal results from your care. An informed patient can participate in his or her own treatment resulting in better outcomes.
Benefits of patient education:
- Increases the patient’s ability to manage his or her health
- Facilitates the understanding of his or her health status, diagnosis and treatment options
- Empowers patients to make decisions related to their care
- Increases patient’s potential to follow a healthcare plan
- Benefits patients to learn and adapt to healthier behaviors
- Promotes recovery and improved function
- Increases patient’s confidence in his or her care
- Decreases treatment complications
Typical chronic condition management topics include:
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Congestive Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Thyroid Disease
- Stress and Anxiety
- Disease prevention